This group of friends is SO special to me. At the beginning of my senior year I prayed for a solid group of Jesus-loving people that I knew would care for each other and encourage one another and stick around even when we make stupid mistakes. Someway, somehow, God got this group of high school seniors together. It's incredible what God is doing with each and every one of them. Every single person in these pictures has had some kind of impact on my life. I would not be who I am without them. We have had some awesome memories just in the past few months and these are the kind of friendships that will last, even as we all go our separate ways this year. I love you guys :)
Monday, July 26, 2010
Answered Prayer
So, I am starting to get a little overwhelmed by the fact I only have about 10 days left in Saint Louis. God has done SO MUCH since I have moved here and blessed me with some really awesome people whom I will miss very very much. These next few posts are all dedicated to some of those people. I am going to start out with this group of awesome kids:
I apologize for the terrible picture quality and all, but I just love some of these memories :) I'll miss you guys! Thanks for being incredible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







i absolutely, positively, and completely love everything about this post. and our friends. :)
ReplyDelete