Thursday, August 5, 2010

Martin Jean-Gabriel Sevrin.


i really like this kid.
ever since I watched him get chased down by our friends in the middle of the church parking lot to then ask me out with his mom and brother sitting about 10 feet away speaking french to him from the car, I knew he was something special. I've come to realize that this boy can make anyone smile or laugh no matter how unhappy they are, he can sing every line to the black eyed peas song "I gotta feeling" (all in a Belgian accent), and he always puts the Lord first in his life. He gets along with people better than anyone else I know. He isn't afraid to talk to anyone, and is always friendly and doesn't judge the way most people do. I like sitting and talking to him for hours, laughing till my face hurts, and punching him whenever there's a Volkswagon. We are always on the same page about stuff and we both put Christ first in our lives. We share a love for our friends and those around us, and enjoy being around people. I'm not afraid to be myself around him, and he likes me even when I'm smelly. I like him a lot and even though we are going to be 8 hours apart this year, I'm not worried about a thing :)



"Did you know i like you a lot?
Everytime i see a volkswagen i think of you; everytime i see a bunch of yellow, i think of you; everytime i hear lifehouse or hey soul sister, i think of you. and all those times.....i SMILE. i just smile. it just makes me happy to think of you :)"




Thank you, Jesus, for my awesome friend Martin. :)

1 comment: