Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Best Friend.

Megan.

Megan Marie Ondr is just fantastic. This girl knows me. She is an incredible friend who appreciates who I am. Megan listens and knows when to ask questions, or when to just be quiet and give me a hug. Her passion for the Lord is like no one else I know, she strives to be the best servant she can be and loves to learn more about her savior. The enthusiasm and excitement she has about life is encouraging and inspires me. God has blessed her with a wisdom that provides words of comfort and truth to those that surround her. I love you, Megan :) and I will miss sleeping in your bed.



"The knowledge that there is something greater in store for us and that the Lord's perfect plan will always endure gives us HOPE. And that hope should give us great strength in the way we choose to LIVE and how we trust him"



"Never forget who you are serving or why you are serving. Stop every once in awhile and refocus, learn, be compassionate & listen to your GOD."

Have fun. Laugh a lot, pray with people. Listen for the Lord's voice. Cherish the word. Learn from others. LOVE YOUR SAVIOR.
<3 meg

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE THE BEST BEST FRIEND EVER!!!!
    i love love love this! everything about this. the kind words you said, the pictures, my quotes...the best! ah, i love you!
    :):):):)

    ReplyDelete